Sunday 22 April 2012

Google Alert - scammer

News2 new results for scammer
 
Scammers Use Microsoft Name To Gain Access Into Computers
KKTV 11 News
The scammer directed her to a website (teamviewer.com) and from there, Charles said he just took over. "Do you see the arrow and I said sure, he was in my computer," Charles said. He told her he could fix the problem, but it would cost her more than ...
See all stories on this topic »
Scammers Use Microsoft Name To Gain Access Into Computers
KKTV 11 News
... and I should click to fix. I immediately turned off my computer & ran my Virus Scan, and it didn't find any virus's. I googled the name, and it said many had the problem of this scammer trying to access a computer, using the Microsoft name.
See all stories on this topic »


This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment