Tuesday 7 May 2013

Google Alert - scammer

News2 new results for scammer
 
Further Adventures With Scammers FastLoan4Me.com
Blogger News Network (blog)
I even thought I had the name of the scammer. I was wrong, unless I just got scammed myself. As I have no wish to get caught up in being accused of illegal recording of phone calls, I made it abundantly clear that I was a radio broadcaster, and we were ...
See all stories on this topic »
Gravesend lottery win scammer Imran Pervais avoids jail for fraud
News Shopper
Gravesend lottery win scammer Imran Pervais avoids jail for fraud. 1:30pm Tuesday 7th May 2013 in News By Alan Woods. Gravesend shop worker Imran Pervais who tricked a £79,000 lottery winner into thinking he had won just £10. A GRAVESEND ...
See all stories on this topic »

News Shopper


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment